Friday 28 January 2011

Six Word Description

Do I look like a Taxi?


These words have nothing to hide in them and are as bold as can be. The reason why I use this question is because I have become the driver among my friends. I constantly am cruising around in my car wasting away the gas and money my parents filter to me. People don't seem to think twice if I care or not because once an action is repeated over and over again, it becomes habitual. Sometimes I wish that others would step up to the plate, but it is not in my nature to ask this of others because I am content with myself. I wish people would respect me a little bit more, but I do not expect anything out of anyone because I know that I will always be able to count on myself no matter what.

2 comments:

  1. Saralyn,

    Great six-word memoir. Love the explanation.

    Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I RESPECT YOU!!! Maybe your friends should be paying you gas money when you constantly drive them around!

    ReplyDelete